The Cabrillo Education Foundation is committed to enriching educational excellence in our local public schools through fundraising and community outreach.
The Cabrillo Education Foundation will serve as a trusted steward of the coastside community by adhering to a clear set of core values that will guide our focus, actions, and decision-making.
- Service to Community: We are committed to serving our community by supporting the financial and institutional needs of our public school system. We are inclusive and reflective of the needs of the coastside, and embrace the diversity of our community.
- Transparency: We are accessible, responsive, and make information about our work and funding priorities readily available to the community. We are open, honest, and forthcoming in all our work and actively seek public input in our decision-making.
- Sustainability: We manage our resources wisely and are dedicated to making long-term sustainable contributions to the coastside. Our actions and decision-making include a clear priority on ensuring the benefits of our work are lasting and form the basis of a long-term investment in our public school system.
- Collaboration: We build collaborative ventures across the coastside community to provide the best possible outcome for our students. We work with parents, teachers, administrators, and students, as well as public entities and non-profit organizations, to find the best possible ways to serve the educational needs of our community.
- Innovation: We encourage and welcome an atmosphere of learning, discovery, and innovation. We are flexible and open to creative solutions benefiting our students. We encourage a culture creativity fun, and community engagement, and intend to meet our challenges with an optimistic and forward-looking attitude.